Vagabond Guide Contest Information
Unless otherwise noted, you must be at least 18 years of age.
Please use the search function on our site if you have additional questions or seek additional information.
1. No purchase is ever required to enter any Vagabond Guide giveaway or contest.
2. The entry procedures for each contest are announced individually on Vagabond Guide.com and/or on Twitter.com.
3. Vagabond Guide will not verify receipt of entries. Incomplete entries are void. Vagabond Guide is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, damaged, undeliverable or delayed. Twitter entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Twitter address at the time of the entry.
4. Our contests are generally open to anyone who is at least 18 years of age and who does not reside in an area where such contests are void by law. In cases where the contest or giveaway is promoted on Twitter, you need a free Twitter account to be eligible (http://www.twitter.com). You need to follow Adam Mayfield on Twitter to be eligible and your tweets cannot be protected. Persons who have had their Twitter account blocked by Adam Mayfield are not eligible.
5. Employees (or their immediate families) of Vagabond Guide, or any subsidiary are not eligible to win our contests or giveaways. However, since Adam Mayfield has a large social and business network of friends, followers and associates, it is always possible that the winner may be someone personally known to Adam Mayfield. But it will never be one of his employees or family members.
6. Unless otherwise noted, the termination date for eligibility is the final day of each giveaway at Noon EST.
7. All prize information including prize value is listed with each contest announcement. In each contest or giveaway, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the original promised prize becomes unavailable. Some prizes may be awarded via gift certificate.
8. Adam Mayfield and Vagabond Guide are not responsible for: 1) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Contest; (2) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entries; (3) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (4) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of Adam Mayfield and Vagabond Guide, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Rules. Adam Mayfield and Vagabond Guide make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and Adam Mayfield and Vagabond Guide specifically DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
9. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries. Unless otherwise noted, all contests and giveaway prizes are awarded via random drawing.
10. The winner does not have to be present for the drawing unless otherwise noted.
11. Winners automatically grant the use of their name and likeness in the promotion of this and other Vagabond Guide contests.
12. Winners are responsible for applicable state or federal taxes (winner must pay any taxes due directly to a government entity).
13. While the contests are generally open to residents of any country, prizes can only be shipped to an address inside the USA. Foreign winners must make arrangements to receive prizes via a US address. Vagabond Guide is not liable for any customs duties or delays. Proof of shipment to the winner’s address shall end any obligation to deliver any prize under these rules.
14. Vagabond Guide is not responsible for issues regarding Internet access, Twitter downtime, Facebook downtime, bounced email or any other technical malfunction beyond it’s immediate control.
15. There may be only one prizewinner per household every 120 days.
16. All Vagabond Guide contests and giveaways are subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and void where prohibited. It is your responsibility to refrain from entry if our contests or giveaways are illegal in your jurisdiction. If you are declared a winner but contests and giveaways like these are illegal in your jurisdiction, your prize will be forfeited and given to a runner-up.
17. By entering the Vagabond Guide giveaway you grant Vagabond Guide permission to add your email to the newsletter email list.
Rules are subject to change without notice. Please visit this page regularly for updates. If you don’t enjoy contests or giveaways, or feel that the Internet is not an appropriate place for such events, please do not participate.